2019 Ventrac ET200
Call for Price
The Ventrac ET200 makes quick work of any clean up job. The Turbine Style Blower is designed to blow large volumes of air, and is much quieter than a conventional leaf blower. The ET200 can be used to blow leaves, light snow, and remove debris from sidewalks, parking lots and other areas.
The ET200 Turbine Style Blower's powerful front discharge nozzle can be hydraulically rotated 360 degrees from the comfort of the operator's seat. The front bumper protects the nozzle from damage.
Power and control allow you to move through your clean up work simply, quietly, and efficiently. The Ventrac Mount System allows you to get attached quickly, and move on to the next job.
- Leave Nothing Behind: The Ventrac Turbine Style Blower moves massive volumes of air to make clearing large areas an easy task.
- Leave The Rake In The Shed: Let your Ventrac do the heavy lifting of fall leaf cleanup, all from the comfort of the operator seat.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: ET200
- Full Description: ET, ET200 Turbine Blower
- Product Type: Attachment
- Attachment Type: Blower
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Length: 76 in.
- Overall Height: 34 in. Nozzle down
- Overall Width: 27 in.
- Height with Nozzle up: 47 in.
- Weight: 256 lb.
- Max Wind Speed: 175 mph
- Rotation: 360 deg.
- Shaft RPM: 3500 RPM
- Nozzle Size: 12 in.
- 256 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 175 mph