2019 Bush Hog RBX48
Call for Price
Built for the landscape contractor who wants to change from moving soil to using the scarifiers with minimum effort.
Bush Hog’s BBX Series of Box Blades is an excellent choice for a full-size box blade that can handle landscaping chores and other light duty tasks around the home or farm. Designed for small, compact and subcompact tractors with up to 30 HP (4WD) or 40 HP (2WD), the BBX Series is built to handle tough tasks at a very reasonable price.
- Heavy-Duty A Frame with Category 1 Quick Hitch
- Heat-Treated Scarifier Teeth
- Heavy-Duty Double Strap Hitch
- Reversible, Replaceable Cutting Edges
- Heavy-Duty End Plates
- Strong Tubular Construction
- Deep 22” Box height
- Powder Coat Paint
- Features: Available in Major Tractor colors
- Width: 72 in.
- No. of Scarifiers: 6
- Weight: 829 lbs.
- 72 in.
- 829 lb.