2019 Bush Hog PHDHF15
Call for Price
The Bush Hog® Planetary Hydraulic drive features a high torque level to power the auger through the most demanding conditions. All augers are heavy industrial grade with 3/8-inch thick flighting. Sized in diameters from 6-inches to 36-inches (depending on model), our Post Hole Diggers are excellent for all soil conditions and solid rock.
- Planetary Hydraulic drive features high torque level to power through the most demanding conditions.
- All augers are heavy industrial grade with 3/8-inch thick flighting.
- Sized in diameters from 6-inches to 36-inches (depending on model)
- Excellent for all soil conditions and solid rock.
- Farm and Ranch PHDHF Series features a selection of mounting brackets for skid steer loaders and front end loaders.
- Commercial Grade PHDHC Series features mounting brackets for excavators, skid steer loaders, backhoes and front end loaders.
- All mounting brackets have a dual swivel feature that keeps the auger vertical while digging.
- Drive Type: Planetary With Reversible Motor
- Shaft Output Size: 2-inches Hex
- Maximum Output Torque: 1419-feet lbs.
- Recommended Hyd. Flow: 6 to 15 GPM
- Max. System Pressure: 3,000 PSI
- Drive Protection: Hydraulic Relief Valve
- Hydraulic Hoses: 1/2-inch x 8-feet with 10 MB ends.
- Type of Mounts: Loader Bucket, Skid Steer Universal, Euro
- Max. Auger Diameter (Dirt): 18-inches
- Standard Digging Depth: 48-inches
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Auger Size
- Max. Auger Diameter (Dirt): 18 in.
- Digging Depth
- 48 in.
- 1418 ft. lb.