2019 Bush Hog CRB-04
Call for Price
Bush Hog’s compact rear blades are the ideal choice for light duty landscaping, driveway maintenance, or snow removal. These light duty blades are rated for use on two-wheel drive tractors up to 24 PTO horsepower and four-wheel drive tractors up to 15 PTO horsepower. The moldboard may be reversed for backfilling and angled left or right for use in a wide variety of applications. Tilting of the blade is achieved by adjustment of the tractor’s 3-point hitch arms.
- Three angle position moldboard
- Reversible moldboard
- Available in tractor colors
- Quick hitch capable
- Lower hitch position for small tractors
- A Frame Construction
- 1/4 Inch Moldboard
- Welded On Cutting Edge
- Powder Coat Paint
- Moldboard Width: 4 ft.
- Moldboard Height And Thickness: 12 In. X 1/4 In.
- Moldboard Cutting Edge: 3/8 In. X 3 In.
- Hitch: 3-pt. Cat. L, Cat I Quick Hitch
- Approximate Weight: 136 Lb.
- Max. Tractor Hp (pto), 2-wheel Drive: 24 Hp
- Max. Tractor Hp (pto) Front Wheel Assist: 15 Hp
- King Pin Diameter: 1 1/4 In. Grade 8
- Tilt Adjustment: 3-pt. Hitch
- Angle Adjustment: 5 Forward Positions Up To 30º, 3 Reverse Positions Up To 15º
- Feature: Available in major tractor colors
- Cutting Width
- 4 ft.
- Moldboard Height
- 12 in.
- Blade Angling
- 5 forward positions up to 30 deg., 3 reverse positions up to 15 deg.
- 136 lb.