2019 Bush Hog 91-07
Call for Price
The rugged construction of the 91 Series rear blades makes them ideal for a wide variety of applications, ranging from general road maintenance to ditching, snow removal, and terracing jobs. They are rated for use on tractors up to 90 PTO horsepower, and come in an 8-foot width. Both the 70 Series and 91 Series feature a number of tilt, angle and offset adjustments in both forward and reverse positions.
- Tilt, Angle and Offset Adjustments
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Standard Parking Stand
- Heavy-Duty Mainframe
- High-Strength Reinforced Moldboard
- Tubular Construction
- A Frame Construction
- Powder Coat Paint
- Heavy-Duty King Pins
- Moldboard Width: 7 ft.
- Moldboard Height And Thickness: 16 X 3/8 In.
- Moldboard Cutting Edge: 1/2 X 6 In. Reversible
- Hitch: 3-pt. Cat. L & Ii Quick Hitch
- Approximate Weight: 807 Lbs.
- Max. Tractor Hp (pto): 2-wheel Drive 90 Hp
- Max. Tractor Hp (pto): Front Wheel Assist 70 Hp
- King Pin Diameter: 3 In.
- Tilt Adjustment: 15º Up Or Down (manual Or Hyd.)
- Offset Adjustment: 30 In. Left Or Right (manual Or Hyd.)
- Angle Adjustment: 45º Left Or Right In Forward Position, 20º Left Or Right In Rev. Position (manual Or Hyd.)
- Skid Shoes: Optional
- Parking Stand: Standard
- Hydraulics: Optional
- Cutting Width
- 7 ft.
- Moldboard Height
- 16 in.
- Blade Angling
- 45 deg. left or right in forward position, 20 deg. left or right in rev. position
- 807 lb.